Find out more about available positions in our Edinburgh office
Join the team
We understand that a top class company relies on a top class team. Cashback Business Loans is growing, and we’re recruiting for a range of exciting roles in Edinburgh and beyond.
We’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic people who are passionate about what they do. If you want to be part of a dynamic, ethical and innovative financial services firm that really does give something back to businesses – we’d love to hear from you!
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time office administrator to join Cashback Business Loans – an Edinburgh based start-up company in the financial services sector.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in setting up and managing office procedures. They will provide administrative support to the directors and wider team, and will in many cases be the first point of contact for prospective clients.
Main role responsibilities
- Helping to establish new office and procedures
- Organising meetings and interviews
- Answering customer queries by phone and email
- Dealing with written correspondence
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing invoices and staff expenses
- Producing reports for directors using information on the company’s CRM system
- Organising director and staff travel as required
- Managing office supplies
Experience and skills
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literacy, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
- Flexibility, with the ability and desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Zoho or a similar CRM software package would be an advantage but is not essential
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience), plus profit share element.